Columbia Valley Events Calendar
- This event has passed.
Wings Over the Rockies – May 9 events
May 9, 2017
The Wings Over the Rockies – May 9 schedule is jam-packed with events selected in keeping with the 2017 theme, Birds, Bats, Bears and Beyond.
Online registration is open 24/7 and will start on Monday, April 10, at 9 AM. As space is limited, it is recommended you book your spots early. You can go to: https://wingsovertherockies.org/events/events.php.
Here’s the Wings Over the Rockies May 9th lineup to help you decide which events to choose:
- Birding by Golf Cart with BC Rockies Adventure Guides – Max. #20
- Birds and Forestry with Brian Feeney – Max. # 20
- Take a Walk on the Westside Legacy Trail with Mark Halwa – Max. # 15
- Re-wilding the Wild with Jessie Palaposki & Kim Urbaniak – Max. # 24
- Invermere to Radium BBQ Lunch River Paddle – Max. # 36
- On the Scent: A hunt for Bear Signs with Colleen Campbell – Max. # 10
- Water through the Ktunaxa Lens with Bonnie Harvey – Max. #20
- A Morning with the Birds & the Bees with BEEland Market – Max. # 30
- Bug Off & Buzz Around at Edibles Farm and Cafe – Max. # 20
- A Tour Through Time: History of the valley with JD Jeffery – Max. # 20
- Ecosystem Restoration with Randy harris & Ian Adams – Max. # 20
- Floodplain Wetlands in the Columbia Valley with Dr. Suzanne Bayley & Penny Ohanjanian – Max. # 15
- Crazy About Columbia Lake with Tracy Flynn – max. # 10
- From Salter Creek South (Hither Dither) with Drew Bragg – Max. # 13
- Flight of Beer: Arrowhead Brewery Tour ( must be 19 + yrs) – Max. # 15
- A Potpourri of Pretty Plants & Some Seed Send-off Systems with Bryan Kelly-McArthur (evening presentation) – max. # 100
Cost for each of the Wings Over the Rockies – May 9 events varies. To learn the details of each event, visit the Wings Over the Rockies website at: https://wingsovertherockies.org/