Columbia Valley Events Calendar
Invermere Seniors250-342-4420| moc.l1495501595iamg@1495501595nosto1495501595bbino1495501595sila1495501595
The Invermere Seniors Club is an active and enthusiastic group of folks who meet at the Invermere Seniors Hall for regular weekly bridge and cribbage games, carpet bowling and other fun activities. New members are always welcome.
- President – Terry Shreder – 250-342-2246
- Secretary – Alison Ibbotson – 250-342-4420
- Vice President – Martha Christie – 250-342-3761
- Member-at-large – Gerriann Donahue—250 342 9893
Our goal is to help provide a social club that strengthens the mental and physical health of the Seniors in Invermere. We have bridge and cribbage games to address mental needs, monthly luncheons with guest speakers to boost social and mental needs, and carpet bowling and exercise classes to help with physical fitness.
Membership is available to anyone 55 or older at a cost of $15.00 yearly. Drop ins without membership are allowed for 3 times and then we encourage the Senior to become a member.
We offer regular scheduled activities such as:
- Summer hours are Monday at 6:30 pm and Friday at 1:00 pm.
- A partner is necessary. Cost is $2.00. Contact Patrick Browne – 250-341-3131
- Thursdays at 1 PM – year-round. No partners necessary. Cost $1.50. Contact Mary Smith – 250-342-9388
- Mondays at 1:30 PM. Cost is $1.00. Contact Mary Smith at 250-342-9388
Seniors Exercise Class
- Thursdays from 10:45 – 11:30 AM. Cost is $1.00
Free Monthly Luncheons
A delicious luncheon with games or guest speakers.
Contact Gerriann Donahue at 250-342-9893
The Seniors Hall is available to the public for rent with a reduced rate for members. Contact Rosemary Bradford by phone: 250-342-6122 or email: moc.l1495501595iamto1495501595h@dro1495501595fdarb1495501595yrame1495501595sor1495501595
The club encourages anyone who has a talent or skill to share with the seniors either as a special event or a recurring event.
We welcome one and all. Membership costs are nominal so come and meet the Seniors in the area!
- There were no results found.