Columbia Valley Real Estate
Columbia Valley Real Estate is in high demand. Buying or selling? You’ve come to the right place. Browse our property listings or list a property for sale for great exposure!
There are many reasons why people are so curious about the Invermere real estate market. Perhaps, they envision moving their families here permanently or having a vacation place where they can get away from their busy lives in the city and just relax. For many decades, people have pictured this scenic valley as the perfect place to retire.
Here are just a few of the reasons people choose to own property in the Columbia Valley:
- the moderate climate (the sun shines 2,000 hours of the year)
- temperatures just the way you want them, with long, hot summers and fairly mild winters, tons of snow in the mountains and usually not so much to shovel in the driveway down below
- lakes that freeze over in the winter and are mostly warm in the summer
- several award-winning places to ski and snowboard are nearby
- an early spring gives golfers a head-start on the season (usually from the end of March)
- there are about 20 golf courses within an easy drive
- autumns are usually warm and sunny
- great outdoor recreational opportunities abound
- there are excellent schools and colleges
- Real estate prices in the Columbia Valley are generally lower than in larger centres.
- the valley way of life is casually relaxed
- friendly people live here
- there’s a great community spirit
New Real Estate Developments
Timeshare Sales & Resales
Note: This Homes & Columbia Valley Real Estate section is a marketing platform designed to bring more exposure to your listed property. We can recommend providers of related professional services to you. We welcome listings from realtors, brokers, developers or private property owners alike. Contact us for more details!